Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kissmobile

I am not a Kiss fan. I can tolerate their music unlike Rush's. But I never liked their  merchandising:  Action figures, pinball machines, lunch boxes, trading cards and anything they can slap a Kiss logo and their likeness on....Needless to say, I never comprehended why they are so popular that people mindlessly buy stuff with their names on it....  Back in 1978, The Kiss Honda Mobile was designed but never released to the public. I wonder why the other two members are not seen here. Maybe they were not invited?
 The Bike itself is a Honda Hawk CB/CM400 Twin with Kiss logos on the tank, exhausts and side covers  There are some luggage at the rear with their logos on it as well .I wonder how much more compared to regular Honda Hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment