Friday, February 8, 2013

Spotted at Craig's list



Posted: 2013-02-06, 11:29AM EST

Need a baby seat for Yamaha FJ1100 (Canton)

I'm looking for a baby seat that is suitable for carrying a one year old. It must have a intregal seat belt, some sort of wind deflector and mount secuely to the motorcycle.
  • Location: Canton
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3597965449
Posted: 2013-02-06, 11:29AM EST
Edited: 2013-02-06, 11:30AM EST


Procreation should be licensed. We already have enough population on this planet and food and water shortage are expected in very near future.

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I didn't have anything to do with the Craig's list ad, but the photo was a joke from my blog. Check it out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know. I just google searched a picture that I could use here. No one likes a write up without any pictures, you know? Thanks for letting me use the pic.

    ReplyDelete