Sunday, October 14, 2012

New RoboCop on a Motorycyle

I guess there will be a remake of 1987 Sci-Fi movie, Robocop. Geez... they have to remake every darn movies of 80's? The new Robocop will be played by a Swedish American actor, Joel Kinnaman and other cast will include Gary Oldman, Sam L. Jackson, Micheal Keaton, and Abbie Cornish ( of Sucker Punch). And the director is José Padilha, who is known for Elite Squad.
From the picture, new Robocop is a lot slimmer, its suit reminds me of Kamen Rider's and seem to keep the human hand. Not a tribute to late Micheal Jackson, I assume...

Anyway, I am putting this post just because he rides a cool looking motorcycle. I bet the UD replica is gonna make the freaking Motorcycle suit....


By the way, Ryan and I are waiting for the remake of  Remo Williams.

 via: Nolanfan

No comments:

Post a Comment