Friday, May 11, 2012

F'd up Friday

Well we are starting a new weekly post! F'd up Fridays, Each Friday we will go to our favorite liquor store and sample a product off the discount rake. This week's selection is Cruzan's cocktail Cube Mojito flavor which retails for $17.99, we paid $2.99. The box contains 1.75l of Mojito pre mixed drink at 9.95% alcohol. After chilling the Cocktail Cube we poured this evil concoction  over ice, if you want to drink sugar and mint juice with rum then go buy this product! If you want to have a Cocktail that has mint flavor and is good I suggest Scope! I now have to break my fifth rule of life "Never waste booze!" but there is no choice if I serve this swill to a friend they will not be my friend for long. Well back to the liquor store to buy some beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment