Thursday, February 2, 2012

The truth about the Making of Mad Max article

I don't care what you think but in my hubmble opinion, Mad Max is probably the the best biker movie ever. Yes, I know the bikers are not the leading characters, the pre-nuts and handsome Mel Gibson's character, Max Rockatansky is, but the character's buddy, motorcycle cop, Jim Goose, and the evil biker gangs lead by Toecutter who Max had to face in the story were the real toppings of the movie. There are many Jim Goose and Toecutter fans and number of replica bikes of theirs are made. Maybe more so than replicas of the Interceptor that Max was driving.
The other day, I found this article about the making of Mad Max. As a record, I decided to upload it here. Click on the images to enlarge. Or right click view image to enlarge.





No comments:

Post a Comment